Thursday, 7 March 2013

LIFE: Adventure postmortem and the reality

IMG_4755


A monk roaming around the temples at Siem Reap, Cambodia. February 2013 adventure.



My travel extravaganza might be over and reality welcomed me with an open arms with a mild punch in the face by the sight of my unpaid and pending bills surely did kinda gave me that sobbing feeling of longing for yet another adventure. My bank account doesn't welcome the thought of it upon showing me the credit card bills I'll have to pay first. Anyways, I am surely back to reality and to be honest, I did miss it. My recent adventures feels like a wonderful storybook which I can revisit anytime I please and with pleasure I would re-read it over and over again dutifully. I am back now to the usual things I do: work, art, home and whatever follows.. I really miss it because I like certainty, I like it if I know what I am going to do and what I shall do. My adventure shocked me in a nice way and kinda played with my head while on it due to the fact that I just have no idea what would be my next move, I can compare it to playing chess. You just have no idea what's coming for you, your next move would be determined to what move your opponent will make. My opponent in this matter would be destiny itself. Simply put, I just have no freaking idea what's coming for me. Some of it are well planned ahead but most of it are like walking blind. Anyways, I survived and learned a lot along the way and now I have tons of planning to do. A lot of thinking and a lot of proper decision making, I love the fact that while I was away gave me enough time for myself to think what kind of future I would like to have. I am ready to be back at work and give my very best again and also to be back at school to learn a thing or two. I can't wait for summer again as well, it should be spring by now but for some reason I barely can feel it. I have nothing to complain though, I learned to love the cold. It is something you gotta learn if you decide to live in a country like Finland where winter is far longer than summer. I also developed a positive outlook, something I needed before I left. I am so glad that I did this. I am so glad I went on a mini adventure. I am so glad that I survived and I learned a lot. I am so glad I am back and I am so ready to live once again. Now, off to reality! I really need to get my tax thing done. And yeah, my bills. Oh well! Have a nice day anyhow. Enjoy!

E.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly,one of the best blogs i ve ever seen!Conglatulations Evan!nice work!im new follower and fan!Thanks for adding me !!!
    Hope u like my blog!
    xxx
    Kelly Stunna Jr from kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete