Tuesday, 22 January 2013

TRAVEL: Abu Dhabi and a little bit insight.

Hello lovelies! Wifi has been difficult to find lately during my journey thus posting rather timidly this past few weeks. I arrived in Abu Dhabi two weeks ago after the whole European vagabondage which lasted nearly three weeks and oh how I miss wandering upon those old European trails! I'll surely be back on the road once I get all planned things done back home! Anyhow, this week was rather exciting because we went to explore a rather more authentic display. We went to a heritage village located in Abu Dhabi to check out how this multi-million and highly modernized city was before everything else became so extravagant; and one thing I was itching to do was the camel riding! Unfortunately the ride didn't last more than five minutes because I was so scared of it and falling was near at any moment while I was riding but for ten dirhams (2€) I was pretty pleased with the experience. The camel was rather ill-scented though and I almost arrived to the point which nearly triggered the vomit bomb but I just passed it off and thought it as part of the whole package. And it was. Anyways, a friend suggested to taste camel burger at some point but at this time I'll have to pass it and just try it next time (Seriously, the smell sure was something which can make you lose your appetite for weeks. No shit, really.)

This country is unbelievably gorgeous with strong cultural influence and beautiful people. Despite its growing economy and openness as a city, Emirati's are people who should be so proud of their roots, which I bet they are. To live in such a prosperous place like this, I would be delighted. As a traveler who is basically just passing by for some experience, I am glad I chose to pass by here. Coming from Europe to here and to see and observe how culturally speaking they differ, the difference is rather enormous. I wouldn't get into details but I fell in love with this country and I surely will be back.




3 comments:

  1. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.

    The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless,
    you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the
    same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.
    My web site replica Pro beats headphones by dre

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming over again to
    read more news.
    Here is my webpage keynote speakers south africa

    ReplyDelete