Thursday, 15 November 2012

ART: Work in Progress




Hi all! Here's two paintings I've been working on right now which are both close to finish. I've been working on them for a couple of weeks now and I can't wait to show you guys the final piece! They are both in acrylic and 46x38 by size. I couldn't express how glad I am on getting this close to accomplishing something! I know it is just some random painting and this is not me thinking I can sell as an artist or something but I have always been dreaming of one day get a decent piece done. That dream is turning into reality and with constant inspiration (and tons of patience) I am hoping to produce more piece till the end of this year. I am hook y'all! Doing what I love the most is just heart warming. I couldn't express my love for art and I certainly do regret not pursuing it (educational speaking). However, I don't regret doing what I am doing right now either which makes things easier somehow. Oh and another news, I have a Facebook page regarding this blog and my art so please spare a moment and check it out and if you liked what you see, like my page and perhaps share it too! That would be very lovely :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment