Saturday, 20 October 2012

HOLY CRAP IT IS SUNDAY.


@evankristineart  on instagram y'all!

This is exactly how my sunday would go after a long saturday shift from work:

While the whole world is busy doing its own crazy stuff I would be lounging at home in my pajamas, perfecting my craft in illustration, catching on my favorite shows while indulging on crisps, chocolate & alike with a huge cup of freshly brewed coffee on a cold autumn sunday afternoon. I would be doing absolutely nothing, except for the things I love to indulge the most. End of story.

E.

p.s Sweet sunday girls and boys! Don't forget to be happy, smile always.


2 comments:

  1. Oh honey...this lovely! I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog. I will stop procrastinating...one day honest (see i'm procrastinating on procrastinating)! It just sucks that things always go ok and I always receive such high marks on papers that took me an hour to write.

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that sounds like the perfect lounging day. Love the illustration!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete