Thursday, 18 October 2012

Being productive at 2:00 a.m


@evankristineart on instagram y'all!

I thought of making templates before to ease the pain of redrawing incase some of my stuff get messy and I needed to do it twice over. I've ripped off many painting before just because I thought it was ugly and not satisfying. Yes, I could be that crazy. However, the lost line art are forever gone. So today, I decided to start making templates of some female figures in different angles for future reference and also as backups incase the hulk in me starts ripping off art works again. I have few projects going on right now and I'm trying really hard to set off and to get my illustrations out there. I am certainly doing my best to get this done before the end of this year and hopefully I can make some awesome pieces to show off! Good day y'all!

1 comment: