Sunday, 23 September 2012

LIFEINPHOTOS: THROUGH INSTAGRAM V.4, Into the wild.

This is the new painting I am working on, base layers are done. Detailing, detailing and more detailing! Acrylic.

I have been off from work the whole week and this is one of my most luxurious way of spending a quiet afternoon at home. Simple life, way to go!


Tons and tons of detailing to lay on this one. Acrylic.

Hi, I am Evan and I am my own personal artists palette.

I had the opportunity to rock climb last week with a friend and a bunch of professional local climbers. It was my first time and I couldn't be anymore scared, I managed to climb a few times until my feet starts to hurt so badly because of the climbing shoes. It was a very unlucky incident and due to the weather changing for a new season, we couldn't practice until spring comes. I am certainly determined, though, to pursue a hobby on this course. Glad to be out in the forest for the first time this year!

Sketching for more idea's.


E.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your art is amazing. And that food looks delicious, especially with a good episode of desperate housewives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos and your art work is amazing, love those :)) x

    ReplyDelete