Tuesday, 7 August 2012

LIFEINPHOTOS: Rewind, pause and snap!











sunsets are breathtaking. sunset from sky above. fountain trevi in rome. delicious pudding from baker street, london. random vandalism at some pub in helsinki. a catering gig i did for an irish chef, we cooked italian.. how relatively ironic.

Photo's I found from my Picasa album and mobile phone which I have taken earlier this year and some are even from my trip to Rome last year! Look how time flies as we live our lives, we forget small special events and photos can sometimes surprise us for the things which we have done years back. Oh memories, nice to see though sometimes could be cruel to remember.

4 comments:

  1. when my folders are bursting with photos, there are a few that are bound to be forgotten. love the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I love the Trevi fountain, it's so beautiful.
    xx

    Vicky | golden mirrors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pictures. Beyond gorgeous! Love the blog girl. Fab post!
    It would mean so much if you could check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete