Thursday, 31 May 2012

LIFEINPHOTOS: THROUGH INSTAGRAM v.1



pic name




pic name



pic name


Life through instagram using my Android smart phone which I recently dropped on the floor which scenario was similar to an atomic bomb hitting pear harbor, you figure. It sure did broke like a mother effing crystal dropped from the top floor of a million story building, it shattered into pieces it gave me another clue on how I should spend my pay check next month. Hah, the life of a no lifer. I die without my smartphone. My generation sucks, we are all anti-social in our own unique way. :)

Anyways, please follow me on instagram: evaaankristine and twitter: evaaankristine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! That is one of the reasons why I dont have a smartphone. I drop my cell phone at least 5x a day.

    ReplyDelete