Friday, 15 July 2011

universe, make me your own, oh dear heavens, you are worth living for.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



(photo's by me, flickr.)

It has been such a great day for me despite the fact that heavens' crying all its tears out on us since this misty morning when I woke up. The weather has been bad considering the fact that we are in the middle of summer season, however, my day went good. After all of the working hours, burnt hands, sliced hands, working under stress and pressure-- the day I am waiting for finally came, a night off. Everybody asks me if I'm going out to party and I'd kindly reply 'no' with a wide smile on my face. I enjoy being just on my own right now with a nice local soft and mature cheese with a cheap fruity white wine. The two didn't get along so well since the cheese is too strong and the wine does not compliment it-- the wine, however, complimented my poorly made sushi rolls. I was unpractically half-asleep when I was making it since the night before me and my ultimate colleagues decided that we want a 'couple' of beers after work which made me ended up going to McDonalds at 01.00 in the morn buying a couple boxes of chicken mcnuggets. . . I am pescetarian. Or maybe not anymore. Urgh, damn. I anyways only ended up eating two bites from it before I realized that it was an actual chicken I'm eating and almost threw all my guts out, my €6,00 ended up in the garbage. What a waste. Anyhow, on sunday I will be making nice sushi rolls and throw a sort of dinner for my friends and we'll see how it will go. I also went on a mini-shopping (!) spree today and bought my love-at-first-sight maroon jeans and cool-lookin' sweatshirt. I love them.

(!)Note: I hate shopping. Like, seriously. I love grocery-ing though. But then again, different story. Heh.

E.

5 comments:

  1. Heeey LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog :)))
    follow you my dear <33

    www.luvafashion.blogspot.com

    www.lookbook.nu/salua

    greets from germany <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sweatshirt :) And I like that second picture, so much light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. -hey luva! Thanks for your kind words. Your blogs look so
    Fantastic, as well. You are so sweet. E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -stephanie, thanks a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog! totally enjoyed browsing, especially the stuff you want to do before turning 30... :) i wanted to follow you on twitter, but i think the link was broken. anyways, i'm following you via google, and hope we can definitely stay connected. cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete