Saturday, 18 February 2012

Halo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I found this old blog post from sometime ago and I am now ashamed of myself for not cooking any cool stuffs since the new year hit the calendar! Hey, I have been busy... NOT. Just lazy and it is no good. However dear friends, this lady here is going to start a weekly restaurant hopping. The concept is similar to bar hopping and since I am more involve in the restaurant biz, I might just take it to its advantages. It could also be a good start of a new blog entry topic: Helsinki food trips... under budget of course. Anywhoooo, I am out! MaƱana! E.

6 comments:

  1. you look very cute girl:)abd you make me real hungry:)La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so sweet dear, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. you just made me super duper hungry. please cook for me? <3

    xoxo Mode Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy food!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weekly restaurant hopping sounds like a yummy idea! I wish I have that luxury here.

    Love the photos, especially of the sushi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the food look delish! great photos. :)


    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete